The month of October has been very busy - lots of birthdays!!
I used one of the stamps from the stamp set I bought from Stampin' Up -the frog from "A flower for all seasons". 'm not the best with flower names but the frog just looks so cute!
I kept with the green theme by using some green cardstock and green ribbon. Using the same (or slightly darker) colour ink as the cardstock, I produced my own pattern with a flower stamp for the background. I think its really simple but very effective! I learnt this technique from the last Stampin' Up class I went to - thanks Kelly!
It was still missing something when I had finished though - GOOGLY EYES!!!